Anti-aging Gel Serum with Organic Rose & Sea Buckthorn
PHB’s anti-aging serum is handcrafted with a deep penetrating blend of oils that provide essential nutrients, antioxidants and omegas to the lower layers of skin to help fight against signs of aging.
PHB’s unique gel formula quickly and deeply penetrates skin, allowing the pure botanical extracts to get to work at the lowest layers of skin where they can truly make a difference.
How To Apply:
Apply after using PHB facial tonic and before applying moisturiser. Massage into skin in small circles until completely absorbed.
- Deep penetrating formula instantly absorbed
- Handmade with skin enhancing Organic Sea Buckthorn & Rose oils
- Leaves skin feeling refreshed and rejuvenated
- Rich in essential vitamins, antioxidants & omegas to fight against signs of aging
- Helps improve skin radiance, texture and firmness
- Prevents and reduces dark spots for more even skin tone
- Free From Parabens, Artificial Fragrance & Colours,
Petrochemicals, Formaldehyde, Mineral Oils, Palm Oil & Phenoxyethanol
- Cruelty Free, Vegan and Halal
|Aqua, Aloe barbadensis** (Organic aloe vera) leaf extract, Rosa Damascena** (Organic Rose) Flower Distillate, Vegetable glycerin, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Coco-caprylate, Sclerotium Gum, Propandiol & Salix alba, Hippophae rhamnoides** (Organic SeaBuckthorn) fruit oil, Styrax benzoin (Benzoin) resin oil, Rosa centifolia (Rose) Absolute, Benzyl alcohol, Jasminum officinale (Jasmine) Absolute, *Linalool *Geraniol *Farnesol *Eugenol * Citral *Citronellol *Benzyl cinnamate *Benzyl benzoate *Occurs naturally in essential oils, **Ingredients from Organic Farming.|
PHB Products are free from Animal Ingredients, Parabens, SLS, DEA, TEA, PEG, Alcohol (ethanol, ethyl alcohol, alcohol denat.), Phenoxyethanol, Artificial perfumes /fragrance, Petrochemicals, Methylisothiazolinone, Phthalates, Colourants, Silicone, Mineral oils, Formaldehyde and Propylene Glycol. PHB products are Organic, Vegan & Halal. This product is free from Palm oil. The product and its ingredients have not been tested on Animals.